Friday, January 6, 2012

Northern Tasmanian Modernism to feature in weekend lifestyle magazine

The Examiner newspaper, based in the Northern city of Launceston contacted me recently to do a feature story about my photography and passion surrounding Tasmanian Art Deco & Modernist architecture and design.  The feature story will be in the Sunday Examiner magazine section of the newspaper this Sunday the 8th January.

Stay tuned for a future post where I show my top 10 Northern Tasmania 20th Century buildings that were published in the magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Thomas. I'm sure it will look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderfully exciting for you Thomas. Lovely for your photography to get some recognition and exposure.
    Looking forward to your top 10.

    ReplyDelete

About the project

Join me (Thomas Ryan Photography) on a photographic project documenting Tasmanian 20th Century Modernism from the 1930's to the 1980's. The entire project gallery of 1000+ images and counting can be viewed on my website www.tryanphotos.com under art projects. I have been undertaking this project for over a decade.

My portfolio of commercial and art projects can be seen on my website www.tryanphotos.com and I can be contacted here as well. All photographs are copyright of Thomas Ryan Photography. Unauthorised use is prohibited. Contact me for all enquires

Total Pageviews